do something different
We will design a private, unique, and connecting experience for you and your group. This circle can be held a single time or you can establish an ongoing circle series where you and the group select the topics every time you meet.
How you can use Private Circles
- Celebrate a special occasion with a group of friends. Examples include birthdays, pre-wedding celebrations, and baby showers.
- Have a team building experience with people you work with
- Stay connected to a group you experienced The Path with on an ongoing basis
What you get
- A unique shared experience
- A sense of joy and play
- Feeling of real connection
- Release of stress
How we do it
Trained facilitators will guide you in a customized session. Carefully designed activities include the following:
- Group exercises to create safety and connection
- Interactive discussion of a topic of your choosing. For one-time celebrations, the topic can be centered on the person, the occasion, or a group dynamic that you want to explore
- Customized creative experiential exercises based on the occasion and the length of the group. These include expressive or creative writing, visual art, movement, acting, and voice.