Foster a solid personal ground
Rooted doesn’t use ‘quick-fix-yourself’ gimmicks; rather we encourage you to practice the elements of emotional self-care on an ongoing basis to foster a solid personal ground that helps you bring forth your whole, true self in life.
Rooted’s guided self-care circles are designed to provide a forum where ongoing emotional self-care can be practiced. The circles explore relevant topics through interactive discussion and creative experiential exercises that help you viscerally connect to the topic as it unfolds for you.
You can drop-in once to explore the circles or on a regular basis as part of your practice. The circles are a great way to continue your self-care practice once you have completed The Path.
What you get
- Dedicated space and community that will empathetically support your self-exploration and life journey
- Insights to drive a sense of clarity
- Feeling of lightness as you shed expectations
- Increased self-compassion
- Release of stress
- A sense of joy and play
- Feeling of real connection
How we do it
Trained facilitators will guide you through individual, partnered, and group exercises in a judgment free empathetic environment. You will be encouraged to stay true to yourself and to know and trust your own process. Carefully designed activities include the following:
- Interactive discussions and demonstrations rather than lectures
- Visualizations to gently tap into topics personally
- Visual art exercises to peel away barriers
- Expressive writing exercises to internalize and explore experiences
- Movement and Voice journeys to tap into expression and freedom
- Drama exercises to explore joy and play